The successful management of workplace relations has a significant impact on an organisation's reputation and performance. It is vital that an organisation ensures that its human resources strategies, policies and procedures reflect developments in Australia's workplace relations laws and technology to avoid potential pitfalls and adverse publicity.
The effective management of employment, industrial relations, work health and safety and discrimination issues are important for all organisations at every stage of the employment relationship.
We can assist your organisation in setting up the right workplace relations strategies for your business, they include the following:
- Staff Development – training, mentoring, coaching
- Human Resource management – staff contracts, soft skills training, performance management reviews,
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Systems, processes and documentation
- Dispute resolution